HELPING YOU TO ACHIEVE GREATER SUCCESS IN YOUR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE!
"Achieving success is like baking a cake. There's a recipe, a reproducible formula...
Easy to determine, follow, action and achieve"
About Dr Judy
Dr Judy Moss is an accredited master life coach, trainer, facilitator and speaker, a nationally and internationally recognised specialist in her field. Dr Judy graduated with honours in Medicine from the University of New South Wales, in 1978. She ran a thriving medical practice for over 25 years, consulting as an integrative medical doctor, complementing her traditional medical practice with multi-disciplinary complementary medicine, counseling and life coaching.
During this time, she developed the 6 step solution to personal and professional success. Using her knowledge and experience, she determines the 'ingredients' required to make beneficial lifestyle changes and thus optimise your healthy, happy, successful personal and professional life, from your very first session.
You can create a happy, healthy, successful life!
"The highest ideal of 'cure' by a practitioner or coach is the rapid, gentle and permanent return of the client to all level health, happiness and fulfillment in their personal and professional life"
Whether you want great health and all level well-being; thriving, joyful partnerships; happy, healthy kids; a successful business and career; greater wealth; and/or more control of your life, you can move powerfully in that direction when you understand that...
All success is based on a 6 step 'healthy life' formula
1. Physical Health - physical health and well-being is the foundation of all life. When your physical health and well-being is strong, whole, balanced and complete, so is your life. When it is depleted, your life becomes unbalanced and disease follows.
The benefits of coaching through Epigenetics
- About the 8 environmental factors that influence your Epigenetic marks.
including nutrition/your diet and your acid/alkali imbalance.
- How to activate your 'good' genes and silence your 'bad' genes.
- How to build your self-worth and expand your net worth.
- How to create and enjoy more fulfilling and loving relationships.
- How to take control of your life and steer it towards success.
- How wealth is a state of abundance in all areas of life and
YOU CAN TAKE CONTROL of your destiny - determine it; design it; build it & optimise it!
If you don't feel you have the time, money or energy for coaching, then you are likely to benefit the most from my
custom designed-for-you programme.
You CAN DO It!
I genuinely wish you the best year of your life
What's Coaching About?
- Helps you realise and live your full potential.
- Assists you to look at your life objectively and set goals around how you want your life to be.
- Gives you the support and encouragement needed to make your goals a reality.
- Helps you to appreciate your current circumstances, regain your focus and concentrate on your core goals, be they personal or professional.
- Provides the additional vital energy of a skilled professional on your team, dedicated to maximise and expedite your success.
- Helps you gain greater focus, determination, inspiration and momentum to cross the finish line.
- Challenges you, provides insights and guides you in your desired direction, using techniques that question, examine and explore alternatives to your current situation.
- Utilises a number of powerful tools and techniques to assist you with both experiences and beliefs that have been formed to enhance and transform them to work in your favour.
- Ensures your beliefs and value system are congruent with your future plans and that you are easily working and powerfully moving towards achieving your goals and objectives, while enjoying every leg of the journey.
A Choice of Coaching Programmes
There are a number of programmes, when it comes to creating a life coaching package. You may choose to work on one particular aspect of your life or current challenge or you may choose one or a combination of the more popular programme options below:
1. Confidence - Exploring where your confidence levels are at and finding new ways to increase them.
2. Motivation - Delving into what really motivates you to make things happen, and creating a strategy to ensure it’s lasting.
3. Self image - Figuring out who it is you think you are and comparing that to who you want to become. Sometimes a little shift in perspective does amazing things.
4. Goal setting and Strategic Mapping - Usually one to two sessions, uncovering what you really want. Brainstorming and creating smart strategies and easy step by step detailed action plans and goal worksheets to map out the highway to your goal.
5. Healthy relationships - Reviewing your current relationships, where they are working; how to pick up your game; what needs to change and how to make these changes happen. Equally how to get into a great relationship, build it and keep it thriving.
6. Communication skills - Working on specifics of how to communicate more effectively, using rapport building skills and body language. Some techniques will need polishing. Others will be completely new and really exciting to take home and work on.
7. Values alignment - Listing out your highest values, what values are currently being met in the different areas of your life, and ensuring all operate in synergy e.g. Family and Career.
8. Beliefs alignment - Starting with a belief check, we notice all the current beliefs you have, then work out systematically what’s working for you and which beliefs need to change in order for you to start seeing results.
9. Choosing career paths - We start with a brainstorming session, then work on the overlapping areas of skills and passion to identify realistic options. We then explore the possibilities in detail and get the ball rolling.
10. Time management - We look into what time management techniques you’re currently using, what’s working and what needs to change. Then together we create a new plan to ensure you are using your time wisely, creatively and energy efficiently to achieve maximum results.
11. Understanding your personality type - You complete an analysis which gives us an indication of your true and adapted personalities and your values. We optimise your known strengths, while identifying those that need a boost. Then we align your goals with your true self and values to ensure your success.
12. Health and well-being – Dr Judy ensures you have seen the appropriate GP's, specialists, allied health and complementary medicine practitioners relevant to your health issues. She helps you stay focused and motivated, so you follow through on their suggested treatment programme and achieve the very best results.
What's In It For Me
There are numerous benefits of coaching including:
- Self Discovery - who you really are, what you really want, what you want your life to be about and how you want to walk through this life.
- Setting really big, audacious goals, which you might never set for yourself or believe yourself capable of achieving and moving you powerfully towards them.
- Achieving impressive positive results, while enjoying every step of the journey.
- Designing powerful strategies to create a framework, inspiring certainty, confidence and accountability in the process.
- Changing your thinking and changing your life. Brain based scientific research evidences that thoughts > emotions > your perspective > your beliefs > your choices > your actions > your present reality = the life you are living and the person you are being now. “What you believe is what you create.”
- Having a team working with you - supporting, stretching, cheering, motivating, inspiring, celebrating each step of your journey, powerfully helping you cross the finish line.
My Role As Your Coach
- Help you get clear on your values, priorities and goals.
- Hold that vision for you and ensure you reach for and achieve your highest potential.
- Encourage and believe in you 100%.
- Assess your attitude and motivate passionate commitment to your success.
- Identify your many gifts and talents, so you use them to enable your success.
- Be objective and completely honest with you at all times.
- Create a safe space with mutual respect, faith, trust and complete confidentiality.
- Help you think differently - "change your thoughts, change your life".
- Raise your awareness, generate insights, enhance your emotional intelligence; expand your learning.
"You cannot discreate something at the same level of consciousness (awareness) at which you created it" Einstein
- Ask the hard questions - get to the core - encourage real self honesty, to enhance great real life results.
- Stretch you beyond your comfort zone, so you achieve more, faster.
"If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always gotten".
- Keep you accountable - hold you to your word.
- Keep you on track and cheer you on.
- Recognise, validate, appreciate and celebrate every success with you, big and small.
Success Leaves Clues
To master your life, master these eleven success principles:
1. Maximise motivation - Changes success from an option to a 'must-have'.
2. Change neuro-associations - Ensures what your brain links to pleasure and pain proactively creates success.
3. Success conditioning - Sets up and embeds automatic success enabling habits.
4. Working with a team - Brain based science research shows that working in a team increases your success by over 70%.***
5. Embrace change - Change is inevitable. The power comes from voluntarily choosing it, enjoying and welcoming it, rather than resisting and eventually being forced to do it.
6. Choose a success focus - Identify your top goals; take steps to move towards achieving them, rather than trying to move away from who you are, how you are and where you are.
7. Take responsibility - Take control, be the driver, actively participate in your success.
8. Learn and grow - embrace easy-to-learn-and-use skills, so you feel empowered, vital, active, excited and passionate about life.
9. Trust your intuitive wisdom - It's that place in you that motivates, even impels you to make those powerful decisions that lead to brilliant outcomes.
10. Gratitude - 'Where attention goes, energy flows'. The more you take time to notice and be grateful for what you already are and have, the more things present for you to appreciate and celebrate. It's exponential.
11. Acceptance - Recognise, live and be your natural self. Like a seed, within you lies the blueprint of the greatness you can be. If you are destined to live your greatness as an oak tree, you will not succeed in choosing to be a birch.
***The Power Of The Team
Success is a co-creation. A cooperative team is a powerful foundation - each member shares their unique skills, while creating the safety, security, inspiration and motivation to allow each member to make the necessary changes that facilitate and enhance their success in their personal and professional life goals.
Dr Judy helps you to identify your success team - the most powerful 'specialists' in all personal and professional fields related to your goals.
Once discovered, you and your team will identify the best, most viable, effective and success oriented options, create a powerful strategy and action plan and thus map the road to your success.
To show the importance of teamwork, we can take examples from the lives of geese.
Fact: As each goose flaps its wings, it creates an uplift for the birds that follow. By flying in a "V" formation, the whole flock gains 71% greater flying range than if each bird flew alone.
Lesson: People who share a common direction and sense of community can get where they are going quicker and easier because they are travelling on the thrust of one another.
Fact: When a goose falls out of formation, it suddenly feels the drag and resistance of flying alone. It quickly moves back into formation to take advantage of the lifting power of the bird immediately in front of it.
Lesson: If we have as much sense as a goose we stay in formation with those headed where we want to go. We are willing to accept their help and give our help to others.
Fact: When the lead goose tires, it rotates back into the formation and another goose flies to the point position.
Lesson: It pays to take turns doing the hard tasks and sharing leadership. As with geese, people are interdependent on each other's skill, capabilities, and unique arrangements of gifts, talents, and resources.
Fact: The geese flying in formation honk to encourage those up in front to keep up their speed.
Lesson: We need to make sure that our honking is encouraging. In groups where there is encouragement, the production is much greater. The power of encouragement (to stand by one's core values, and to encourage the core values of others) is the quality of honking we seek.
Fact: When a goose gets sick, wounded or shot, two geese drop out of formation and follow it down to help and protect it. They stay with it until it dies or is able to fly again. Then, they launch out with another formation or catch up with the flock.
Lesson: If we have as much sense as geese, we will stand by each other in difficult times as well as when we are strong.